Re: TI-M: TI-89 root question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: TI-89 root question

Yeah... the TI-89 doesn't have the nth root symbol in the MISC menu of
math like th TI-89.  The method you specify is the same as a^(1/n) =
a^(n^(-1)) = a^n^(-1) because ^ is highest prescedence and right
associative...(at least in standard arithmetic parsers, but I believe the
TI-89 follows this convention too)

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager