Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

Quite the contrary.  Mathematica is very good for symbolic manipulation,
and it does pretty well with numeric stuff as well.  It also has tons of
add on packages, and a generalized functional language for writing new
applications and routines.  Additionally, it has methods of interfacing
with other languages like C and programs using MathLink such as Excel.

-Andy