Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

At 15:12 2000-08-30 +0200, you wrote:

> > so what math class is everyone taking this year?  I'm
> > taking Calc II.  OH, and does anyone here know where
> > to "get"a copy of
> > Waterloo Maple, assuming you know what it is???
>
>Waterloo Maple can usually be obtained at a University Bookstore,
>however Mathematica is so much better ;).

I've used Maple and Matlab, but never Mathematica. I thought the latter
was more similar to Matlab, ie mainly numeric stuff and little symbolic
manipulation,
but maybe I'm way off here?!

I agree Maple is a bit... cumbersome to work with sometimes, but it's good
enough imho.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                 "Planning is just a way of avoiding
mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se        figuring out what to do next."

Follow-Ups: References: