[TI-H] Re: Connecting a gps tracking mouse to the Ti-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Connecting a gps tracking mouse to the Ti-89

Ofcourse the connection speed has to be constant, first of all, a processor
needs a set frequency, this is usually done using either an internal
oscillator, or external crystal or RC circuit. Also, the speed you send at
automatticly becomes the speed the TI receives at. (There is ofcourse a
certain limit, 9600 Baud or something). Read the information about the
protocols on ti-calc.org.

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/