[TI-H] Re: TiDrive (Was PIXpander & Stuff)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 15:45 2002-04-25, you wrote:
>Could you point me somewhere then? I know a couple online places, but I
>would prefer a retail store near Seattle, WA. Plus I would hardly call
>the 16F84 'easy to find' since it has been discontinued for over a year.
>I could grab a 16F84A, but the original F84 seems to be just as good.

Oh. It has been discontinued? that was a shame. I didn't know that. I
havn't done any picing in over a year and just assumed they where as easy
to get now as they where then.
Can't point you to any local stores, since I am not even on the same
continent as you :)
I got mine from a small swedish online source, for about $3 each.
The surface mounted is really nice. small and perfect for compact portable
stuff.

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: