[TI-H] Re: Building your own calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Building your own calculator

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.  Can you recommend any books or other
resources on that?  I remember there being all these cool books on how to
build your own computer back in the early 80's, but I haven't see anything
like that recently.  Seems everyone is more concerned with hacking existing
stuff than making anything from scratch.