[TI-H] Re: Building your own calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Building your own calculator

Nick,
	Designing a board isn't very hard at all.  Where I work they
hire people who didn't necessarily go to college to design the boards.
All it takes I knowing what pins on what chips need go where.  That I
admit would be somewhat difficult but definitely manageable.  They don't
teach everything in GRAD school.  It has more to do with intuition and
having the drive to research something until It is fully understood.  I
believe David Phillips could do it, but I wouldn't want to invest all
that time...it will take a LONG LONG LONG time.

Regards,
Cullen Logan