[TI-H] Re: TI Networking.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: TI Networking.

What if you just had a brief delay at the beginning of a linked game/chat room/whatever where each
calc sent out its address and was somehow given a corresponding ID (1,2,3...)  You would still
have to have a tiny bit of human intervention-choosing a 'central' calc that would assign the IDs,
but it could be interesting.   I think it's probably better to just go with user input, though.
Less programming too.
jeff