[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

It should be possible to create a modified parallel cable that could
connect to 3 or 4 calculators at once, just use more io pins.  I don't
know what'd have to be done to the link routines (on the computer).

-josh

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:47:58 -0400 Giles Pollock <glp71s@MailAndNews.com>
writes:

> i was thinking more of a device that would hook up to a serial or
> parallel
> port of a computer, and the system would be used for file
> sharing/backup...
> with a program on the computer controlling the packet routing (itd
> be faster)
> and the calculators being clients... you could have a function on
> the computer
> allowing storage of the calcs memory on it... sort of like a backup.
> I thought
> of this because i noticed how long it took some people to get their
> link
> cables hooked up to their computers (got five people done in an
> hour...) and i
> thought it would be better if i could get about 25 people done in
> that time
> instead

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.