[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

hmm, I wonder, anyone know how much current the link port can sink?

Sourcing isn't a problem, only one calc at a time would be pulling the
line low, but with all the calcs trying to drive the line high, what are
the chances of damaging the link port?  How many calculators would you
have to connect together before you have to worry about that?  (probably
a LOT)

-josh

On Wed, 02 May 2001 01:02:35 -0000 "Dave W" <tenordave@hotmail.com>
writes:

> Since I'm so tired of hearing this hub crap, let me put it plain and
> simple
> for everyone.   JUST CONNECT ALL THE WIRES OF THE SAME COLOR
> TOGETHER FOR
> ALL THE CALCS.   No hub or hardware needed.   Internal pull-ups will
> work.
> After this is done, new software will have to be written, but that
> is no
> biggie, because the game will have to be written also.....
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.