[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice/you can choose
from phantom fears and kindness that can kill/I will choose a path that's
clear/I will choose free will"

Wait. Nevermind.

-David