[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Serial Link + Calc Freeze = ?

Normally, the TI gives an high signal to it's port (+5V).
When you short cut that (+5V to 0V) your calc stops, when you get out your
plug, it runs just fine. Maybe there is a short cut in your wire, you could
check that out by testing it with for example an other electric device.

Wouter