Re: TI-H: Boot-up Problem with 83 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Boot-up Problem with 83 Plus

A very similar thing happened to me.  You're going to need to reset EVERYTHING on
the calc, including the flash rom to fix it.  I believe the way I fixed mine was
to take out the batteries, then put them back in while holding on, then hit clear
while still holding on.  You should check your manual, I think it talks about
that in the back, one of the appendices.  That should let you turn it on, then
you need to go into the memory menu and reset everything, including your flash
rom.  That should do the trick for you.

Eric Tollefson
CmdrERT01@yahoo.com