TI-H: Ethernet Fax and other things (Off topic but anyway...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Ethernet Fax and other things (Off topic but anyway...)

A few things... I had an idea that a fax machine could be modified to use an
ethernet card instead of a modem, admittedly the firmware would have to be
custom made and it may even be easier to modify a scanner and printer to work
like an ethernet fax... also, i recently reopened my TI-83 and noticed that
there was a ribbon cable connecting the main board to the lcd driver, i was
wondering if the ribbon cable could be hooked up in parallel with another
screen driver so you could have an external screen, this may also be a
possibility to create a bulky colour screen using three seperate screens with
LEDs backlighting each screen. You would need a seperate controller to run all
three screens independantly tho...