TI-H:Overclocking questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H:Overclocking questions

I am thinking about overclocking my TI-86 (ROM v1.4) and I was wondering
about the following.  For all answers, yes I am good enough with a soldering
iron not to damage my calc myself.
1.  If I install a speed switch, will my calc reset if I switch on-the-fly?
Should I turn the calc off to switch speeds?
2.  Will I still be able to link to normal calcs when I am overclocked?
3.  Is there any risk to the processor from overclocking?  Is there any
chance that it will it damage my calculator?  If so, would it be repairable?
4.  Would doing this result in damage to my screen?
5.  What other problems might there be that I do not see?

Thanks in advance.