Re: TI-H:Dead list talking. (OT ofcourse, what did you think?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:Dead list talking. (OT ofcourse, what did you think?)

I can understand that.
I have never met anyone who have introduced them selves as homosexual though.
Media sucks, thats nothing new :)

//Olle - Hi, I'm straight, with a preferrence of redheads. :)