Re: TI-H:Dead list talking. (OT ofcourse, what did you think?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:Dead list talking. (OT ofcourse, what did you think?)

When its covered on TV, the news, and all other types of media...it gets old.

Why not start zoophobic conversations?  Anyone think people should run
arround reporting on who had sex with what farm animal?

When someone walks up and says, "Hi, I'm gay.", that isn't respectable.

When someone just lives their life the way they want to without using their
sexual orientation to describe their existance on this planet, that is
respectable.

I have no problem with the second, just the first.

>I don't care who fucks who. It's not like it's born to few people anyway :)
>I don't like extreamly "femenin" people though, no matter what actual gender
>they have.
>Being gay doesn't have to affect your personality one bit.
>I can't understand why one could be "homophobic".. what is there to be afraid
>of?
>
>//Olle
>
>Kaus wrote:
>>
>> thats one thing i can agree with you on, Grant.
>>
>> --kaus

Follow-Ups: References: