Re: TI-H:Dead list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:Dead list

> but about anything related to Intel or Microsoft being gay, well then...
>Intel AND Microsoft have dealings with IBM, Linux, and even Apple (Mac,
>which in my opinion really are gay specially the iMacs, yuck).  And they
>also have dealings with TI and boeing and my oh my the list goes on and on
>and on...   ...SO THERE!!!

Too bad there are many products that aren't related to Microsoft and Intel.

Microsoft just makes products that try to 'walk' on computers, including
Macintoshes.  "Walking" products do not count, they are sorry reasons for a
company to make money.  They aren't connected with the computer which they
are running but on the little nerd Bill who laughs in his home at the # of
sold products.  A little sign with "Loosers" and a number increasing faster
than than the G4's processor can think.

G4s are ~1.2BIPS.

Follow-Ups: References: