TI-H:Dead list

[Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H:Dead list

It seems that the lists are all dying one by one. A89 is pretty much dead
now, not even the montly debates about some newsletter or other. After the
series of failures to start off topic threads here, I pronounce TI-H dead, or
at least on life support. After Bryan got kicked off A86, it seems there has
been less and less traffic there. A83 is strong as ever, but thats not
much... Please people. These are my only connections to (mostly) real people.
Dont let the lists die! I dont want to have to go back to TI-BASIC!

Jeff