Re: TI-H: hey (cont.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: hey (cont.)

Actually, the reason we have the 0 1 system isn't because computers can't
understand them, its because of storage. A computer would be able to
differentiate among different amounts of electricity or whatever. A hard
drive or a CD can only understand "magnet there or magnet not there" or "hole
there or hole not there"  So if we had computers like that, we would have no
storage, which would suck. :)

In a message dated 1/26/00 1:37:44 PM Central Standard Time, npfs@cybcon.com