Re: TI-H: Re: snow, rain, and SUN!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: snow, rain, and SUN!

By the way, does anyone know how to fix a snowblower? I was trying to clear
my drive way, and the thing was making weird noises, and then shot a bit of
flame out the exahst pipe, and started smoking bad... i got snow over the air
intake and kida killed the engine... then i broke a shovel trying to do it
the hard way, and i want to break somting over the head of the dumb fuck
snowplough driver who reburied the end of our driveway, and threw another
foot on my poor fozen car. I had to walk to school cuz the damn thing is
FROZEN TO THE DRIVEWAY!

Jeff Barrett