Re: TI-H: FINALLY!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: FINALLY!!!

In a message dated 1/13/2000 9:49:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adavis@ubasics.com writes:

<< And what kind of drugs are you on today?  Do you not remember the
 blizzard we had january 99?  2 feet in 24 hours.  This was after a mild
 start, so mild, in fact, that none of the stores were selling snow
 shovels, the majority of them were being stored in warehouses or shipped
 to other parts of the US where there was snow.

Here in Saginaw, that blizzard deliverd a grand total of 3 inches. It all
just blew away. Heh, i was playing a game of foot ball during the worst of
it, and we hardly dropped a pass (i dropped several, but i always drop
passes)  Considering that hisorically, we get 2 foot snowstorms 5 or 6 times
a year (1913: the "Arctic Hurricane", worst Nor'Easter ever dumped nearly 5
feet the first night and lasted for 3 days) Arthur Hill didnt even cancel
school with over a foot on the ground here!

Jeff Barrett