Re: TI-H: someone else think up some more OTs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: someone else think up some more OTs

Ya know i think that's why most of us joined up onto this list...
LET'S HAVE A CALL IN!!!   WHO HERE JOINED THIS LIST TO BE ABLE TO RECIEVE
INFORMATION ABOUT "TI-HARDWARE?!?!?"  ps don't write

anyway hoave you ever wondered what the people that aren't on the server
think about reading our email interactions on the we within the ticalc
archives?  that reminds me...
 HELLO WORLD HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?  i DOING FINE THANK YOU!!!
Bernard