RE: TI-H: OS OT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: OS OT

Hum, I have run my Slackware box for weeks on end with no reboot...Last
summer it was on for 3 months... the only reason I had to shut it down was
that I had to move into my dorm (groan).  I have also ran NT4 for about 2
weeks w/ no reboot, it seemed stable to me... but win9x is another story,
it was one blue screen after another.

Ok...more on topic now:

I am thinking about writing some software for my 89 to get it to recgonise
a magnetic strip reader... i.e. just read card info off of a card... Has
anyone had any experience with American Microsystems M150 magnetic strip
reader?

Brent Jackson