Re: TI-H: prob w/ 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: prob w/ 83+

well i need a calc for most any thing i do. i can not add a two digit #
in my head.  the steps to solve a eqn. are very easy for me to do but
the actual computation if i do it in my head takes forever.  i never
enjoyed math until high school where we got to use calc's.  calculus is
very easy for me, i have to use it all the time.  i have to admit
thought i use math cad alot too!

--
"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and the

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
--William Pitt, 1783

And just 'cus I am a Pyro,

"Nonflammable is not a challenge"
--Bart Simpson