Re: TI-H: AT/PS2 Keyboard to TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AT/PS2 Keyboard to TI-89

Could maybe work.  the ps2 mouse and keybord thatis. (without extra hardware
(except converters))
The serial mice is different voltage-levels (serial port is +- 12V) so that is a
bigger problem, but keyboards and mices are serial.
You will need a battery or something for power though. at least for the
keyboard.
check http://www.repairfaq.org/  for pinouts and protocol information.

//Olle

> Keelan Kindt wrote:
>
>     I have been sitting here looking at spare keyboards, and wondering what to
> do with them. I was wondering if there was any way to convert a PS/2 or AT
> keyboard to interface with my TI-89. I have both types of keyboards, so either
> way that works is fine. What do you think about this idea?
>
>                                         Keelan
>
> P.S: What about Serial or PS/2 Mice?

Follow-Ups: References: