From: "Keelan Kindt" <kc7vwm@earthlink.net>
To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 12:18 AM
Subject: TI-H: AT/PS2 Keyboard to TI-89

    I have been sitting here looking at spare keyboards, and wondering what
to do with them. I was wondering if there was any way to convert a PS/2 or
AT keyboard to interface with my TI-89. I have both types of keyboards, so
either way that works is fine. What do you think about this idea?

                                        Keelan

P.S: What about Serial or PS/2 Mice?

Follow-Ups: References: