Re: TI-H: Time reminder!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Time reminder!

I don't know about anyone else, but copy of Windows has a feature to change the
DST stuff for you, and it works great, I have never adjusted my computer for it
since 1995.
I use it a cool little program called TimeRC that logs onto a choice of servers
and sets the clock.  It is all automated, but I run it manually by choice about
once a week.  It is pretty cool.
I tried using net time on our LAN, but it must not be supported.
-Patrick
psweeney@geocities.com