Re: TI-H:calc 3.5mm plug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H:calc 3.5mm plug

The problem is trying to get things changed now.  Noboby is going to use a new
system for time, or temp.  You might get by with other stuff, like weigth, mass,
and speeed and such, but only if it is alot easier then the existing stuff.
I like metric, and I wish it was used more in the States.  In my Strength of
Materials course we do problems in both system.  It get really confusing.
-Patrick