Re: TI-H: Linux problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux problems

What distro of linux are you running?  Every distro I have ever used ran
at least one term on F6, just for the case your in.  Does Control- Esc
bring up a menu in your X window manager maybe?  Some can be controlled
that way.  The only other things I know to do is kill the X session with
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace(which is odd that it doesn't work) or use a bootdisk.
If your using a ps2 mouse, make sure the connection is good in teh back of
the machine, I always have problems with it.