Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

Of COURSE it is!  The Sun platform is FAR superior to any either the PC or
Mac architecture has to offer.  Of course, the problem is that barely any
consumer software is available for Sun - they have restricted themselves to
business and industry.  Plus you pay a lot - but unlike with a Mac, you get
what you pay for.
And by the way, of course it's TRUE.  YES, a 400MHz G3 will outperform a
standard PENTIUM, for GOD'S sake!!!  That was my POINT - Mac won't compare a
G3 to a comparable processor - like a P/III or a P/II - in their ads.