TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

Here's a special one going out to all you Mac fanatics:

Thought that laptop ad I mentioned (the one where they compared a 333MHz G3
to a Pentium) was old, eh?  I QUOTE from the June 28, 1999 issue of Internet
World:

"14.1-inch screen.  DVD drive.  And a battery that will let you watch all of
Austin Powers.  Twice.  The new Powerbook G3.
More power, fewer intermissions.  The new Powerbook G3 has a
Pentium-crushing G3 chip running at up to 400MHz and battery life up to 5
hours - all in a sleek 5.9-lb design.  Get the full-length story at
www.apple.com.  Think different."

Below the hype:
"Comparison based on BYTEmark integer index processor test."

END QUOTE.  Yeah, baby.  :)