TI-H: ANN: Web site w/ PIC, DMX-512, VB, etc Info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: ANN: Web site w/ PIC, DMX-512, VB, etc Info

I am officially announcing my web site which contains information on:
PIC uControllers, DMX-512, Phase Controlled light dimming, Rotary encoders;
and a very little bit on TI graphing Calculators and power supply stuff.
No banners or frames, only necessary graphics (well, there is *one* unnecessary
graphic on my home page ;-)

http://ubasics.com/adam

Notably:
I copied Dave Tait's PIC archive and links pages, and have verified/modified
every link on the archive page, and about half the links on the link page.  I am
planning on forming them into a searchable db of some form, and adding my own
large list as well.

PIC ARCHIVE (no graphics on page):
   http://www.ubasics.com/adam/pic/archive.shtml

PIC LINKS (no graphics on page):
   http://www.ubasics.com/adam/pic/piclinks.shtml

DMX-512 (no graphics on page):
   http://www.ubasics.com/adam/electronics/dmx512.shtml

AC Phase Control (some graphics for diagrams and schematics):
   http://www.ubasics.com/adam/electronics/doc/phasecon.shtml

Enjoy!

-Adam Davis
adam@ubasics.com