Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Interesting thing happened to me and my 92

>Yea, no duh!
>What I ment was does it matter for him?
>He also said it was slow in the beginning so maybe he just fixed what the
>dumb fucks in the factory screwed up!

Intel screwed up by ever making the 86.

I've got a Honeywell industrial controll computer from the local youth
detention center (it controlled climate, jail cells, and security).

Its a one in a million gateway (gateway made the MB).  Its got a 68000 co
processor to the 486SX 20 with a math coprocessor.

That 486DX20 has the response and feeling of a 486 120.  Hmmm...  I wonder why.