Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fuck macintosh

> Remember to read my "signature".

Yeah, I read your signature.  It explains a lot, ever since the first time I
saw it.  World's biggest idiot?  I was confused until I saw your posts.  No
more though.  After seeing you reply to the same message four or five times,
it began to make a lot of sense.

>No, I don't have to do anything.
>And you partially misunderstood me.
>In case you're still in the dark ages, everything is made of extremely tiny
>particals that are charge +,-,or not at all.
>Do you understand the concepts of The Matrix ?
>I know it's hard for you to understand but I have always thought about it
>and for all I know, you don't even exist.
>The weird thing is that until you prove something wrong it could be true or
>false.

Everyone's thought that.  Yes, the world around you doesn't exist just
because your senses say it does.  Of course. Everyone thinks that.  "The
Matrix" just put a face to that particular phobia.  It's a wonderful method
of putting organization to your life - it's psychologically equivalent to
saying "the world revolves around me".  It's a very comfortable way of
thinking, to someone who still has no idea who they are.

That's right.  I probably don't exist.  I'm still royally annoyed with your
prepubescent flames in what used to be a reasonable list.
Do you treat three hundred pound, football-playing figments of your
imagination the same way when you see them on the street?

It's still a happy thought to think that you don't exist.  You're right - it
helped already.  No twelve-year-old soccer-twerp could possibly exist and be
that irritating.

-phew-

Nick Foster / Bistromath / zaphod@gis.net
KeyID 2048/1024 0x663CB446
6CAF FFD4 F9BA 64BA ECF9  032E 7402 3886 663C B446