Re: TI-H: networking two DOS PCs (OT like the rest of them)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: networking two DOS PCs (OT like the rest of them)

Go to
http://members.tripod.com/~BBright/information/peertopeer.htm

It shows how to use Micro$oft's (free) networking software to network DOS
computers, including file and printer sharing.  It also includes basic win 3.11
and win95/98 network software setup.  All use NetBEUI, but include support for
ipx/spx and tcp/ip.

Very easy dos setup, I was surprised.  Just set extra my dos box up this last
week, now I have to think of something to do with it (other than duke3d and
wangbang...)

-Adam