Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

Thanks for the support Grant. Multi-instancing? How do YOU live without
being able to have more than one browser window open in your browser? I
don't need multi-instacing, I have a BETTER way. "How do you live with
out a car?" "Well, I have this nice little hovercraft..."(Whatever, I'm
on no sleep). Minimizing? Got it. Protected memory, Pre-emptiving
Multitasking? Coming in OS X? Are you a bit worried about Y2K? I'm
worried about Y30k. My mac knows dates up to the year 29945(or so, I
forget the exact date)

>     4.Windows file extensions allow greater control and work
flawlessly
>with the Internet- This is pure BS. Much as I want all my files to end
>in .exe or .wav, I'd prefere to have my Mac take care of it.

Your mac does!  When you download a file with .wav, it sets the file
creater and type to a very common program (soundapp) so it can be opened
in
that, or any other program.

Exactly my point ;)

Grant, check out the site for a good laugh, there are some RIDICULOUS
statements (99% of programmers prefere Windows), few languages available
on Mac, etc. Oh I wish I could use C++ on my...wait, I can. I wish I
could use java on my...Oh wait, I can. Oh I wish I could use AppleScript
on my PC...wait, I CAN'T. And the statement that Windows Scripting was
more powerful than AppleScripting? HA. That's just about the most
ridiculous thing ever.

Follow-Ups: References: