TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

I was surprised to see this site....didn't think anyone had actually taken
the time.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/9295/

Mentions a lot of good points in the PC/Mac debate, including things I
didn't know - lack of AGP in Mac architecture, lack of multilinking (kind of
pointless nowadays with DSL and CM, but still cool), lack of protected
memory, lack of pre-emptive multitasking, lack of efficient memory
management, lack of multi-instancing (ouch!  How do you Mac users live
without that?!), lack of minimizing or maximizing (another bummer!!)....I
could go on, but I'll let the site speak for me....