Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

I have done reasearch.  Dan, its basically a 16bit soundcard with a DSP
there to mess with the sound information.

The ONLY thing that is good is the price, but we all know you get what you
pay for.

I have many modems and one winmodem.  Can't use a wm in dos?  linux?
pretty good...

Another reason its cheeper is because it lacks the circutry to look like a
real modem.  Its easier to just make all of the firmware reside on the PC
side.  :/

>no... it isn't stupid... research it before you speak. I am sure there is a
>perfectly good reason for designing it as a winmodem. Also, the only
>"stupid" thing, would be the person that buys it if they would ever use it
>with something other than windows (which for most people is unlikely, so bah).
>
>At 03:37 PM 2/10/99 -0900, you wrote:
>>
>>No...  Thats common knowlege in the linux community.
>>
>>>I am curious grant, what is the purpose of your post?  Do you just want
>>>to make sure we are all aware of your opinions?
>>>
>>>-Adam

>-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: