Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

no... it isn't stupid... research it before you speak. I am sure there is a
perfectly good reason for designing it as a winmodem. Also, the only
"stupid" thing, would be the person that buys it if they would ever use it
with something other than windows (which for most people is unlikely, so bah).

At 03:37 PM 2/10/99 -0900, you wrote:

>No...  Thats common knowlege in the linux community.
>
>>I am curious grant, what is the purpose of your post?  Do you just want
>>to make sure we are all aware of your opinions?
>>
>>-Adam
>>
>>Grant Stockly wrote:
>>>
>>> The winmodem, or anything else designed only for windows is stupid...

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: