Re: TI-H: IR Link Compatibility and programming equivilents

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link Compatibility and programming equivilents

both the processor it the trs-80 and the ti-83 are Z80 chips, im not
sure about the Z80 in the trs-80's programming but it can perform the
same equations and the syntax is almost the same as the ti-83 uses a
diferent form of basic.