Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

$500?  thats much..   my PCMCIA wireless Ethernet cards costs $30 each :)
anyway..  if you are going to use it to connect many calcs, then it would be
better to make it softwarespecific to minimize the need for expensive harware.
but with only two calc, I don't think you will need any special sowtware
(probably with the same hw designe that with special hardware supports multiple
calcs..)

//Olle

Grant Stockly wrote:

> [...]

Follow-Ups: References: