Re: TI-H: New topic, since the list has been dead.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New topic, since the list has been dead.

The speed is not defined.  It must be within a certian range, but it is clocked
with a seperate line.  Why do you say, "They both go at 9600 serial" ??  Have
you read the spec?  You may have interfaced one, but you aren't complaint with
the spec unless you use the clock line to read the data.  You can't base it on a
set bps rating.

See
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8302/keybrd.htm

-Adam

Grant Stockly wrote:

> They both go at 9600 serial
>
> >As far as I know the PS/2 and AT keyboard port are the same since you can
> >get simple adaptors that convert AT -> PS/2.
> >
> >Wesley

Follow-Ups: References: