Re: TI-H: New topic, since the list has been dead.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: New topic, since the list has been dead.

Get a power adapter for AC voltage or build your own with a 723.  Not near
enough power to drive anything but LED's coming out of a serial port, and
it's not really regulated well at all.  If it's sucking your 4 AAA's dry,
it's taking way too much power to be driven by the miniscule current a
serial port puts out.

Get a 6v lantern battery & clip the wires to the battery springs.  Wear it
on your belt.  That ought to get you a couple days of power at least ;)

--nick

Nick Foster / Bistromath / zaphod@gis.net
KeyID 2048/1024 0x663CB446
6CAF FFD4 F9BA 64BA ECF9  032E 7402 3886 663C B446