Re: TI-H: Since the list has been DEAD lately... (off topic too :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Since the list has been DEAD lately... (off topic too :)

yea I did that , its a pain in the ass....
:) and that wire..... gota go.

UIR ... I forget the webpage... but it will use almost any IR remote
you can find and it plugs into the serial port....

> >I want to get rid of the little touchpad mouse I've got for it.
>
> >I was wanting to know, since the com port in the computer
> >is used for the gps, is there a way to design a remote control
> >using the input lines off the parallel port?
>
> >I was thinking, was that I needed like 12 buttons
> >for the control of it
>
> There is a much simpler input device that you might consider,
> and its very cheap too, although it will require a bit of
fabrication