Re: TI-H: Re: Windows Compilers [Was: Linux link software.]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Windows Compilers [Was: Linux link software.]

As nice as it seems...  NEITHER the ansi c or posix standards have anything
to do with TCP/IP.

The *closest* ANSI [general] gets to TCP is "TCP/IP is the standard for
computers communicating over the internet"

There is no safe way.

Windows code is as platform specific as a dog isn't a cat.  The Apache
project had to be completely rewritten for the win32 platform.