TI-H: Re: Windows Compilers [Was: Linux link software.]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Windows Compilers [Was: Linux link software.]

Take the program I sent you and compile it for a non microsoft target.  :)

Unless you buy a special compilier and make header files so that it doesn't
directly use stuff like 'winsock' calls, its platform specific.

Grant

>I do not mean to offend you, but which windows are you talking about?
>I happen to be discussing Microsoft Windows, from v3.1 through NT 4 and
>WIN98.  I can compile, in a windows environment, programs for many
>computers which do not run windows.  Perhaps you are thinking of
>something else.
>
>-Adam
>
>- Grant Wrote -
>With no modifications?  Yes, its true.  :)
>

>>No, it is not true that windows will only compile for windows.
>>
>>-Adam
>>
>>Rosyna wrote:
>>>
>>> Windows can only compile for windows? Hah, can I have confirmation on
>>> this so I can brag about it?
>>>
>>> At approximately 9:43 PM -0800GMT on the day Earth People call
>>> 4/8/99, Grant Stockly declared:

>>> ---
>>> I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
>>> the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
>>> indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: