Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

>not even close to as bad as being drunk.... trust me :)

It depends on an individule basis.  Everyone has their own unique body
chemistry and reaction.  Maybe yours is better, other people may disagree.

>sorta, but no.. they do it cause its fun.

They do it so when they screw a girl they won't get her pregnent <jk>

Its their goal to grow up coughing up varius parts of their lungs. <not jk>

> Plus, if it's illegal, if you think school bathrooms
>> stink now, imagine if they smelled like weed...

At SHS they do it outside, but they drop their joints in the snow for the
skii team to run over sooo...