Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

well,
 *asumeing* that Public opinion is such.... (and I am not
 familiar with the exact laws of amsterdam, but I would
think that it would
not be legal in pulic places like returaunts, and office
buildings?

If that is the case, then I don't see it KILLING the tobbaco
industry or even
substantialy stunting it.  for one you must belive that even
if it where possible to
have socioty look at marajuana use with no *stigma*, that
this does not mean that
everyone will take up pot smokeing, and it sure does not
mean that people
will quit useing tobbaco cigs.  Tobbaco sigs are highly
adictive... and a
marajuana cigarette is not going to give a tobbaco cig
smoker the fix that
they need.  i.e. its not going to make it any easier to
quit, and infact I belive that
marajuana cigaretts would probably help the tobbaco
industry... people who
smoke both tobbaco and canabis, from what I have seen,
generaly tend to smoke
more tobbaco cigaretts when they are under the influence of
canabis.

so now that I have thought about it, I would say the
industrys may even help each other out.
I canot forsee canabis replaceing tobbaco...

Now you may say thats bad, beacause maybee its better if the
tobbaco industry does get destroyed?
but then thats peoples own choice and they should be free to
tar up
their lungs if they please....

something to be more concerned about than the lowly tobbaco
industrys well being I think, is crime?

anyway Im off to class....
latter people