Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Pogge <pogge@shore.intercom.net>

>ok I am older and wiser. .. now... it does hurt you....
>not to bad ... but It does do some damage...

>it also turns you into a worthless couch potato :)
>I don't touch the stuff.
>
>but then again stuff like that in moderation isn't bad....
>If you do it now and then there is no problem with it...
>however if you let it become a habit it will fsck you up.

Ok, I'll bite.

Hypothetical situation, the US government decides to
legalize cannabis with rules similar to Amsterdam.
Large manufacturers spring up selling cannabis cigs.
Public opinion is such that there is no stigma associated
with smoking cannabis.

What would this mean for the tobacco industry?

DK